My Button!

Please feel free to grab my button!
Photobucket

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Desktop Calendars

Well, I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! What did you all do? My mom & son & I went to the coast last week and then came home on Friday and we spent Easter with my dad and sister as they are home for the week. :)

So we had a pretty good weekend here. Now it's back to the normal routine of getting up with my son every morning to go to the school. Late nights and early mornings are HARD on me! *YAWN*

I have linked my blog from my SparkPage at SparkPeople.com feel free to take a look at it and comment on it!

Anyway, I just wanted to give you a look at the calendar I made for my friend for the month of December.

CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE!

Photobucket

P.S.
Please feel free to comment on any of my blogs/posts even if they are just linked from my sparkpeople page. I would love to hear from you!

1 comment:

Alma Zulema said...

Hi Kris,
I'm glad you enjoyed Easter with your family. I'm sure you missed Scott, but you'll all be together before you know it!

Also loving this new banner and layout--so pretty & springy! I see you also got your button done. I'll be adding it to my side bar. :) Thanks for adding mine.

~Alma