My Button!

Please feel free to grab my button!
Photobucket

Monday, March 15, 2010

Still dabbling

While dabbling around and playing with the swatches (you'll find in previous post) I decided to dabble a little more and try my hand at making some papers. They're VERY plain and probably boring to some, but I'm practicing and will hopefully continue to practice and get better at it! I just wanted to share what I've done! If you use any of my work, I hope you like it and find lots of uses for it. There's no need to give copyright credit on you work for these. ENJOY!

Click on image to see preview:

Photobucket

Download ORIGINALS HERE
Download TAGGERS HERE

1 comment:

Alma Zulema said...

Kris, I didn't realize you were posting often again. That's wonderful! Going to have a peek @ your posts. ;)