My Button!

Please feel free to grab my button!
Photobucket

Thursday, March 4, 2010

OUT of INsecurity 10:

If you'd like to follow Holley in her blog postings, please go to her site and subscribe to her blog to receive daily emails. Also read the whole series "OUT of INsecurity". Go here to read more... Heart to Heart with Holley

***************************************************************

OUT of INsecurity 10: Hide and Seek for Your Heart

Adam and Eve fall, then hide.

But God doesn’t let them stay there.

He finds them again.

Hide and Seek.

Our hearts have been playing that game ever since.

Every kid has their favorite hiding places. Mine were under my brother’s bunk bend, behind an old chair in the garage, and in the laundry basket (how I fit in there, I’ll never know).

What were yours?

Read the rest with me at her blog.. http://blog.dayspring.com/2010/03/out-of-insecurity-10.html

No comments: