My Button!

Please feel free to grab my button!
Photobucket

Friday, March 26, 2010

Desktop Calendars

Hello Everyone!
I just wanted to share something that I've been doing for the last several months. It has quickly become a hobby for me as I enjoy doing these.

This is another new thing I've started delving into with my talents. I love to challenge myself with my psp'ing so there for the reason I took up this challenge when a friend of mine asked if I'd create her a custom desktop calendar with photos. At first I did not think I could do it, but I wasn't going to tell my friend that I couldn't, I told her that I'd never done it before, but I would definitely give it a try and to tell you the truth the first one I ever made I didn't think was very good, but she LOVED it. I've made 1 for her practically every month since the first 1. Each 1 I make, I get more and more creative with. Sometimes I look at other people's work for things and take little ideas for how to place things... but I've created the calendars all on my own, except for the materials I have used. I make these with scrap kits that I've downloaded from various creators. These calendars are not sold, I make them for my friend for free, simply because I have not made each piece of material on my own. It would not be fair in my eyes to sell something that has another person's creations in it. So it all stays FREE. Anyway, I thought I'd share my first 1 this week. To give an idea of what I have started creating.


Click Preview to enlarge:
Photobucket

No comments: